We are hiring for this temporary PAYE role with our global software and hardware brand Client
Brand Partnerships Program Manager
Duration: 12 Months
Role is worked remotely, but candidates must be based in UK
Bonus: Annual Plan
The EMEA Brand Partnerships Program Manager will be responsible for driving the direction & execution of the Brand Partnerships opportunities in EMEA. The EMEA Brand Partnerships Program Manager must be a strong coordinator and project manager, with a desire to drive strategically important partnerships to completion. It is essential that this individual is a clear communicator and able to support the brand in its implementation of marketing to partners. A proportion of the role will be in managing the day to day marketing relations with key partner-facing internal teams and priority external partners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Proactively drive regional partnerships and consumer activations in-region.
· Scale Global opportunities by being lead POC in EMEA for Brand Partnerships and ensure Global partnerships land well in local markets.
· Be the bridge between BD teams, Global and Local Teams for Brand Partnership opportunities and ensure that all partnerships and activities are aligned to our wider brand Strategy.
· Capture & translate new partnership launches and learnings into comms, existing playbooks & post-mortems and proactively share out with relevant teams and stakeholders via email or by road showing meetings.
· Work with local PMMs and Global stakeholders to develop and gain approvals for partner-related assets for global localization and launch projects, including packaging, website, and retail to ensure all Global activities land well in-market.
· Consult /guide/influence local markets in qualification of local opportunities, marketing deal structure and execution based on our guidelines/playbooks, including bundles best practices.
· Review and approve incoming partner marketing assets to ensure they meet company brand guidelines and standards. Work directly with partners via email and hangouts to educate on brand guidelines and ensuring all are compliant before any activities take place.
· Ensure our partners’ brand is represented in the brand’s marketing execution and secure approvals from partners on marketing assets that leverage partner content across such as O&O, website, demos, PR, ads/media.
solid related experience. Understanding of and/or background in brand partnerships.
Experience launching co-marketing activities that leverage more than one brand while maintaining consistency.
Proven success negotiating with internal and external partners to create experiences that support your brand and products.
Experience working for powerful, iconic brands (consumer or B2B) that engage consumers through disruptive marketing.
Proven success driving awareness, engagement, and conversion results for Hardware products