Includes paid holiday and bonuses 40 hours per week
We’re looking for an experienced marketing manager to work closely with our ad tech partners on co-marketing programmes that will help drive awareness and adoption of Audience Network products. The successful candidate will have a talent for nurturing partner relationships, developing mutually-beneficial marketing plans and delivering on those plans to drive business goals.
This role requires the ability to collaborate internally with multiple Audience Network teams across the globe including partner managers, sales, product and marketing. It will also work closely with marketing managers in our ad tech partner companies, ensuring that Audience Network is well represented in their plans, and collaborating with them on delivering those plans.
This candidate will also work closely with Audience Network’s regional and central marketing teams to deliver on those plans, and craft content in support of these plans such as presentations, sales collateral, case studies and more.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in the digital advertising industry, particularly the ad tech ecosystem, and a drive for delivering on strategic marketing plans that deliver business results. This position is full-time - initially based remotely during the current environment and eventually based in our London office.
● Work closely with our ad tech partners’ marketing teams to develop and deliver mutually-beneficial marketing plans that support business objectives.
● Collaborate closely with internal partner managers to understand priorities and translate these into marketing activities that support and grow our partnerships.
● Collaborate with regional marketing teams to support in-market partner activations such as webinars and virtual events.
● Develop content in support of partner marketing plans including presentations, sales collateral, case studies and more, while ensuring that partner-related content aligns to our partner marketing guidelines.
● Work with the central marketing team (digital, brand, editorial, analyst relations) and corporate communications to ensure partner marketing needs are represented in content marketing, digital marketing, analyst relations, PR and brand marketing (e.g. video) plans.
● Communicate marketing plans and results to cross-functional teams.
● BA/BS degree in marketing or similar
● 7+ years’ experience in marketing
● Experience working in an external-facing capacity and comfortable representing an organization to third-parties
● Proven track record in developing and executing marketing plans
● Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders across product, sales and marketing to deliver results
● Ability to synthesize complex product features into compelling marketing content
● Experience in partner marketing
● Experience in the digital advertising industry or ad tech
● Experience working with or in support of diverse communities