- Remote work
- up to £260 per day (LTD or umbrella)
- Start date:
- ASAP/Notice Period
- Posted By:
- Jordain Edwards
My client is a fantsastic global gaming company that are currently on the lookout for a Midweight Producer with strong video production experience to assist them on upcoming projects. Working closely within the Creative Services Group, you will be responsible for managing the production of Video work ; localising videos, versioning and working on shoots for key titles.
You will have the onus of being the “creative bridge” that breaks all these projects down and manages the process from concept right through to final delivery, orchestrating project timescales and creative output.
As you will be dealing with various different members and teams within the business, along with external clients, you should be comfortable and confident in your process as well as how you schedule timescales and handle complex briefs alongside like minded creatives.
Essentially, you should have strong experience in Video Production and have a good understanding of how to deal with Audio & Video teams, as it will be imperative to call on experience from past projects into this extremely hands on role.
- Extensive experience of the production process of short form videos from end to end
- In depth experience of project scheduling
- Experience in dealing with teams and creative people- mainly motion graphics and video editors
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An interest in creative production and games
My client is a fantsastic global gaming company.