My client are a fantastic, fast moving social proof messaging brand that work with major retailers to drive conversion, revenue and customer engagement. Currently going through an extremely busy time, they are now looking for an accomplished Integrated Designer to join their bubbly team.
Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing and sitting in the marketing team, you will be the driving force behind all things creative within the team that bring the brand to life. You’ll largely be focusing on branding, digital, social and visual design projects however you should be comfortable delivering pitches and presentation design too.
On a day to day basis, projects will vary from:
- Coming up with exciting design concepts that can be translated across various different touchpoints
- Taking ownership of the brand’s asset library and style guide
- Working on Animated GIFS, social design and brand activation pieces
- Delivering sales decks and PowerPoint presentations for brands and internal sales teams
- Assist in driving the UX/UI piece to assist retailers with social tagging
As this is a hands-on role, they are looking for a self-starter who has real passion for being both consultative and conceptual in delivering eye catching design. This company have that real start up feel to them, so it’s all about being a collaborative team member who isn’t precious about getting stuck in on a range of briefs.
Crucially, it is important you have experience or a passion working with retail brands. This client works with some major tier top retailers so having that knowhow and passion is really going to make a difference.
All in all, if you are an engaging, concept first integrated designer who loves creative challenges, then this could be the role for you!
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a creative agency or brand where you have worked on a range of deliverables
- Strong experience in digital, social and/or visual design
- Comfortable delivering sales decks and marketing materials (presentation materials)
- Experience or interest in producing UX/UI design
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work on a range of projects
- Passion about design and its potential to build a brand