- Work from home
- Hourly pay. £25-35 an hour DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meredith Lawlor
We're on the lookout for a Project Manager to work with a consultancy client of ours. You will work with client teams, virtually, to maximise effectiveness and efficiency of key projects and in some cases join the dots across projects / summarise overall workstreams. We don't need any major changes in process/approach. This is someone who is mid-level who would be keen to help out on a part-time basis.
- Facilitating approach for complex / bigger projects and providing approach for smaller projects for Project Leads to manage.
- Project plans for all projects (circa “£30K”+). Project plan – key tasks, timelines, responsibility, interdependencies
- Budget planning/projection….working with Finance team to track
- Transparency of status – internally and externally – where are we, what issues/risks, rolling action logs. Implications of missed milestones/changes in scope
- Involved in running weekly client update meetings
- Weekly “whats on” log.
- Resourcing – Strategic Resourcing – how are we using the people on the team, people free/not being used
- Experienced junior / mid – part of the team, executing tasks
- Ability to engage with, collaborate with stakeholders
- Be assertive enough to make things happen, but not too pushy! Firm but fair
- Enough gravitas to be involved with clients
- Pragmatic over theoretical
- Ability to flag issues, scope change and handle and/or flag to management to manage with client
3-5 years experience
This person must have consultancy experience. Ie- Sales Consultancy, PR Consultancy, Marketing Consultancy. We are looking for more than just agency experience.