- up to £53 000/annum PAYE pro rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 11-12 months
My client is one of the biggest Global Tech Companies who operate both online and have their own hardware. They are looking for a Native French Language Solution Consultant to join their team for a 12 month contract.
Provide proper resolution of technical challenges. Our Global Customer Care is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within the company to develop better tools and services and improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of our client's integrations by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Must be fluent in French. French & English (idiomatic, written and spoken)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of technical troubleshooting experience
- Experience with SQL.
- Knowledge of Ad Technology/Publisher ad tech business
- Experience in troubleshooting web technologies, such as XML, HTML and HTML5, Flash.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across geographically dispersed functions.
- Excellent data analysis skills, with the ability to make decisions based on data-sets.
- Excellent project management, communication and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager a plus
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.