I am working with a leading FMCG brand to find them a Paid Search Manager to lead and implement the global search strategy, prioritising both SEO/SEM best practice in the region and deliver best in Paid Social Campaigns. This will happen across defined platforms, markets and consumer targets, to achieve specified KPI's to accelerate paid media, ecommerce growth platforms and “Direct to consumer” projects. This is a 12 month fixed-term contract role.
Working closely with the Digital Content Manager, an annual production calendar and strategy will be rolled out across EMEA to deliver our omni-channel activations plans with local Digital Managers, ecommerce managers.
Day To Day Duties;
- Managing Client Campaigns, working with the Client Services team and directly with the client
- PPC & Campaign Research, Planning, Set-up, Management & Optimisation
- Monthly Analytics Reporting & Insight
- Planning and Delivering Display campaigns (Programmatic & Direct Buy), influencer campaigns
- Keen eye for a low-performance query & track record of beating benchmarks/targets
- Plan, implement, analyse and improve all SEM activities for the EMEA region, including UK, France, Poland and other priority growth markets/platforms
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies through ongoing trend, keyword analysis
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data insights to optimise paid and organic strategies with markets
- Continuously refine the existing search strategy; own and execute the aligned Search Marketing Strategy for organic search, as well as paid search support
- Manage the EMEA search agency closely and effectively, and collaborate on work with the paid and organic search plans respectively for EMEA growth platforms and local activation plans
- Proven SEO experience and a track record of improving results
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Moz etc)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experimentsExcellent communication, presentational, and process skills
- Understanding of how to deliver digital and media performance management via cross-functional team. Strong business acumen to prioritize opportunities
- Agency Management – knows how agencies work (typical issues, way of working, internal working), and will manage effectively
- Progressive Mindset – will push both Agency and brand teams/markets to advance. Collaborative and works well in a project/team environment
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, and prioritization skills are required.
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.