The Role: UX Lead
Job Type: Full time – Permanent
Location: Tunbridge wells
Salary: £50,000 + Perks
We're working with a high-end luxury clothing retailer and manufacturer based in the UK. They work with the likes of Gucci, Versace, Armani and many more. With yearly revenue at the £100M mark, they are going from strength to strength. As a result, they are now on the lookout for their next UX Lead!
This is an exciting opportunity to support the company growth. The requirement is for a passionate User Experience Lead to take charge of the design on the websites and apps.
You will have a wealth of experience in e-commerce with solid foundations in User Experience and UCD. You are on top of best practices, technology and infuse this throughout your team, living and breathing UX.
You have a firm understanding between the difference of User Experience and User interface design and where these two disciplines intersect to create the most usable and beautiful product.
You have extensive knowledge of taking large ecommerce sites from strategy to final product. You enjoy being involved in strategic thinking but not afraid to get your hands dirty. Comfortable defining and achieving KPIs.
A powerful understanding of quantitative and qualitative data to inform and defend your design decisions, you will have an in-depth understanding of Google Analytics & User testing.
A track record to show how you not only create an amazing on-site journey, but how you have improved the experience through key KPI’s.
Gestalt, Myers Briggs, Heuristics are not just buzz words to you, but methodologies you use in daily practice.
Working alongside Customer Experience, Digital, Development & Creative teams you will create a best-in-class on-site journey. Responsible for creating a high performing ecommerce site whilst remaining true to our Brand.
Managing and cultivating our talent in User Experience and User Interface bringing your previous experience of managing teams.
Extensive experience in conceptualising and executing well thought-out design strategies to align with business goals.
- Ability to marry creativity with logic
- Passionate about your field
- A true leader, and strong ability to mentor team members
- Strong portfolio of projects you have completed from research to final product with KPI’s
- Understanding of Development, knowing the limitations and timescales required to achieve.
- 5 Years + in User Experience for eCommerce & Team Management
- App design (iOS & Android)
- Full working knowledge of Sketch, Invision, After Effects
- Prototyping, wireframing, design, interactions, material design
- Qualitative: User testing (interviews, 5 second tests, card sorting, guerilla etc.)
- Quantitative (Google Analytics)
- Agile methodologies
- Experience in Luxury or Fashion