My client is one of the worlds leading, new wave Accounting Software companies, and they are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team for a 15-18 month contract On a PAYE basis (salary TBC).
The Finance team drives business growth and profitability through strategic, financial and operational leadership. Our team is comprised of finance, accounting, supply chain, corporate strategy & development and tax professionals that support and enhance Intuit's operating efficiencies.
Come join the Finance Team as a Financial Business Partner, covering maternity leave.
Main responsibilities are:
- Be a trusted advisor to UK senior leadership teams, proactively highlighting risk and opportunities related to business growth and optimal investment decisions or outcomes and providing business modeling and what-if scenarios
- A strong business partner to the Sales And Marketing teams leading forecasting and business analytics that ultimately drive short, medium long terms decisions in investment and outcomes
- Operating in a leader capacity, proactively influencing, leading & coaching across the UK organization to drive customer and revenue growth with maximal ROI
- Exhibiting sound commercial acumen when evaluating sales channels, web & e-commerce platforms and additional ways of driving business growth
You will be a qualified financial analyst and accountant, with strong analytical skills and an innate commercial understanding. You will also have demonstrable experience of acting as a business partner, supporting and challenging non-finance stakeholders. As this role involves constant interaction with senior non-finance stakeholders across the business, you will need the confidence and emotional intelligence to effectively communicate at all levels. The ideal candidate will have worked in the high-tech industry and will enjoy operating in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Qualified ACA/ACMA/ACCA or equivalent
- 5+ years post qualified experience in roles supporting business decision making
- Knowledge of SaaS/Cloud Computing ideal
- Instrumental in providing insights and support based on sound analytics that drive business performance
- Ability to influence all levels of leadership to drive actions, behaviors, decisions and business outcomes
- Ability to lead teams to deliver exceptional results and drive business growth
- Exceptional track record of self-motivation, prioritization, initiative, and integrity
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience in presenting to business partners with confidence, conviction, and credibility
- High attention to detail, as comfortable being ‘in the detail’ as communicating insights to partners
- Team player with strong empathy
- Advanced experience with Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Hyperion EssBase experience preferred, with the ability to model and analyse complex business scenarios.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.