- up to 70K base + bonus PAYE/annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- September 2021
My client is one of the biggest, Global Tech Companies, and they are looking for a Data Analytics Consultant to join their team on a contract position until the 21st September next year. The role pays up to 70K base + bonus PAYE/annum.
Our SaaS platform is seeking technically savvy Data Analytics Consultants to implement our solutions, and demonstrate the value of our products to business and technical users. In this role, you will collaborate with the sales and services teams to deliver and continually improve upon our product implementations. This includes assessing customer needs, re-engineering business intelligence processes, designing and developing data models, and sharing your expertise throughout the deployment process. You will grow to possess breadth and depth of our products and modeling language, and impart this knowledge to our customers as a critical participant in the deployment cycle. You will also help shape the product and direction of the company by communicating market needs and solution opportunities back to the engineering team.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud based big data and analytics solutions according to complex customer requirements and use cases
- Guide clients on optimizing their data environment to work most effectively and efficiently. This may include advising on database performance, altering the ETL process, providing SQL transformations, discussing API integration, and rethinking the approach of certain KPIs
- Teach technical data modeling concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, data architects, business users, and IT professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in a customer facing role, support software implementation or technical sales.
- Experience with data modeling, data visualization and building dashboards.
- Experience manipulating datasets (e.g., SQL).
- 4+ years of software implementation/services experience, preferably in the Data Analytics space.
- Experience with architecting, developing, and/or maintaining technical solutions in virtualized environments.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting languages including SQL (across MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Oracle), R, Python
- Familiarity with the database ecosystem, database concepts especially cloud databases, system architecture, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.