- London - Remote
- £57,000 - £70,000 DOE + sales bonus
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- approx. 12 month contract (potential to extend)
*Apps experience required*
The Apps Sales team is focused on driving investment and usage of App Campaigns with large UK based businesses in sectors ranging from Food Delivery, Digital Banking, Fashion and Omnichannel Retail. The role requires working with clients that have both a web and app business. The successful candidate will consult with these clients and help them to build frictionless mobile marketing strategies across both platforms but with a focus on driving high quality app users and ultimately hitting their targets for ROI. The role requires significant amounts of collaboration across other teams including Measurement & Analytics, Creative and Technical Consultants.
As an Apps Sales Manager, you are responsible for shaping and selling App advertising solutions to clients within the UK. You will work with a range of customers to deliver clear and persuasive App solutions that provide our clients with the right opportunities to grow their businesses and contribute to growth.
Responsibilities as follows...
- Leading cross-functional teams of specialists to deliver challenging / persuasive pitches to senior marketing customers.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and strong sales pipeline management / reporting.
- Internal stakeholder management and building internal networks (since this is a specialist apps role where you will work with more general customer sales leads)
- Strong sales experience in a high-growth technology firm or mobile marketing agency; experience in structuring and implementing initiatives with sales teams an advantage.
- Experience and deep understanding of the Mobile App Promotion ecosystem including key players, measurement platforms and technologies.
- Sales management experience
- Strong presentation abilities
- Good networker and influencer, with interpersonal skills, able to work across various functions.
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.