- London (Remote for the interim)
- £27.20 - £33.45 per hour (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 12 months
Our Devices and Services team researches, designs, and develops new technologies and solutions to make our user's interaction with computing faster, more powerful, and seamless. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, our Hardware team is making people's lives better through technology.
In this role, you'll support the launch of programs and solutions with multiple stakeholders across the organization. You will have an opportunity to work on strategic regional EMEA-focused projects and execute portfolio expansion for EMEA. You will also be responsible for support on tool and process creation to drive efficiency in execution in region and liaise with global counterparts.
- Support cross-functional projects across all current and future hardware, software, apps and services
- Help execute go to market strategy, timing and approach for key programs including NPI
- Proactively unblock critical paths, assess key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide feedback on process improvements
- Work closely with Launch Program Managers to develop end-to-end launch schedules, track key milestones, and create contingency plans for high-risk deliverables
- Collaborate across Product Management, Marketing, Hardware Partnerships, Compliance, Legal, Retail Execution, Support, Store Operations and many other teams at both the country and regional level
- Provide overall support on executional deliverables to drive landed impact.
You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, to learn new business and technical skills quickly, and to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and people skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills; a risk mitigation mindset
- Flexible, thrives in ambiguity, and can drive results across cross-functional groups internally
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills and experiences may be equally valuable.
- MBA/MA or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a hardware/ consumer electronics or Retail company
- High visibility hardware product launch experience
- Strong sense of ownership; proactively remove program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product delivery
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.