- up to £65 000/annum PAYE pro rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 12 months
My client is one of the biggest Global Tech Companies with both online services and hardware products. They are currently looking for a EMEA Brand Partnerships Program Manager to join their team for a 12 month contract paying up to £65 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
The EMEA Brand Partnerships Program Manager will be responsible for driving the direction & execution of the Brand Partnerships opportunities in EMEA. The EMEA Brand Partnerships Program Manager must be a strong coordinator and project manager, with a desire to drive strategically important partnerships to completion. It is essential that this individual is a clear communicator and able to support the implementation of marketing to partners. A proportion of the role will be in managing the day to day marketing relations with key partner-facing internal teams and priority external partners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively drive regional partnerships and consumer activations in-region.
- Scale Global opportunities by being lead POC in EMEA for Brand Partnerships, and ensure Global partnerships land well in local markets.
- Be the bridge between BD teams, Global and Local Teams for Brand Partnership opportunities and ensure that all partnerships and activities are aligned to our wider Strategy.
- Capture & translate new partnership launches and learnings into comms, existing playbooks & post-mortems and proactively share out with relevant teams and stakeholders via email or by roadshowing meetings.
- Work with local PMMs and Global stakeholders to develop and gain approvals for partner-related assets for global localization and launch projects, including packaging, website, and retail to ensure all Global activities land well in-market.
- Consult /guide/influe local markets in qualification of local opportunities, marketing deal structure and execution based on our guidelines/playbooks, including bundles best practices.
- Review and approve incoming partner marketing assets to ensure they meet brand guidelines and standards. Work directly with partners via email and hangouts to educate on brand guidelines and ensuring all are compliant before any activities take place.
- Ensure our partners’ brand is represented in our marketing execution and secure approvals from partners on marketing assets that leverage partner content across such as O&O, website, demos, PR, ads/media.
- Mandatory2-3 years of related experience.
- Understanding of and/or background in brand partnerships.
- Experience launching co-marketing activities that leverage more than one brand while maintaining consistency.
- DesiredProven success negotiating with internal and external partners to create experiences that support your brand and products.
- Experience working for powerful, iconic brands (consumer or B2B) that engage consumers through
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.