- up to £70 000/annum PAYE pro rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
My Client is one of the biggest Global Technology Companies, and a household name to boot. They are looking for an Industry Manager for Marketing Agencies to join their team for a 6 month contract. The role pays up to £70 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with key clients, and their media agencies. Use client relationships and industry expertise to build an understanding of customer objectives at a business and marketing level, and help our clients grow their businesses by matching their objectives with our solutions.
- Collaborate and consult with clients in order to be recognised by the client as a knowledgeable and strategic partner for their business across Media, Tech and e-commerce.
- Use understanding of client business objectives and own analysis of data to develop strategic client account plans. Use these plans to create opportunities for commercial growth.
- Take personal responsibility for developing and leading sales opportunities. Own the creation of sales material end-to-end and collaborate with other LCS teams to bring together relevant specialists and collaborators for your clients.
- Collaborate with product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our client and their agencies. Work cross-functionally collaborate on projects to drive client success.
- Work closely with members of the Large Customer Sales (LCS) team to ensure successful implementation of clients Search, Video and Display campaigns.
- Work with clients to drive digital maturity, and champion products and services.
What makes this job unique
Our Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build effective businesses and brands.
As an Industry Manager you will partner with clients and their agencies to develop digital strategies to transform their success, identify their business challenges and collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives demonstrating how our products can enhance their online presence. You’ll consult using search-based advertising products but also video and display advertising .
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working for a client or for an agency
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Experience in retail, ecommerce or business development / account management
- Experience in digital media and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns
- Knowledge of Google products including search, display, and YouTube
- Ability to drive results and collaborate with large customers
- Ability to drive results, strong project management skills and collaborate with major customers
- Demonstrable interest in the Travel industry - though you do not need to be an expert or have prior industry experience, it is important that you are interested in the sector / learning about it
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.