- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Walid Awatta
Job Title: Product Owner
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000PA
Job Type: Full time – Permanent
Location: Remote/ West London
You must have Twilio / Twilio Flex experience to be considered for this role.
We’re working with one of London’s fastest growing online businesses, with a growing presence across the European market. A bespoke online platform; The client facilitates the movement of items across the UK and Europe at a discounted rate. With over 5.9 million users and 70,000 transport providers, the company is changing the European transportation landscape by bringing convenience and cost savings into a fragmented market.
The company is currently building out its product team, meaning this role offers a rare opportunity to enter into a large digital business and make an immediate impact on the product and development process.
Specifically, the chosen candidate would be tasked with overseeing the “Contact Centre” product - leading the research, planning and implementation of Twilio’s communication solution with the company’s internal systems. Reporting to the Head of Product, the chosen candidate would be expected to:
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders ensuring that they fully understand the status of projects
- Provide vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Conduct research with users, partners and engineering to influence product decisions
- Manage and be accountable for the Product Backlog, plan iterations, and elaborate user stories
- Responsible for product release plans and sets expectations for the delivery of new functionality
- Provide an active role in the mitigation of impediments affecting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals; prioritise product defects appropriately.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Represent and engage the customer in the definition of products
- Manage stakeholders effectively and act as a liaison between the client, the product team and management
- Prioritise requirements, with input from stakeholders
- Manage products through implementation and support, engaging business communities, business change resource, IT resource, and external suppliers in the provision of technology solution
- Experienced in defining user requirements, stories, acceptance criteria
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Must have Twilio / Twilio flex experience
- Experience with user testing, gathering and analysing user feedback
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to question, influence and provide opinions and professional recommendations in a clear and constructive manner at all levels of the business
- Experience in a Product Management/Owner role
- Have been working within and practicing Agile/Scrum
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Friday drinks (COVID permitting), in-house barista, pingpong & darts, Perkbox membership, pensions
This is a challenging and exciting full time role, with loads of potential and room to grow within the company. If you are thinking long-term, and believe you have what it takes, please get in touch!
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.