I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager for a prime real estate group in Central London. My client's vision is to build urban communities where people work, live, shop and play in a single ecosystem interconnected by technology. This is a permanent opportunity and my client hopes for a start between now and January 2021.
My client’s company is fun, fast-paced, rewarding and perfect for someone who is ambitious and eager to take the next step in their marketing career. We are looking to speak with candidates who are all round marketeers, as a major project is being launched in 2021 and you as a successful candidate will have a vast amount of involvement in this.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and PR, the Marketing Manager is an integral member of the wider team, leading and executing campaigns and communications across all areas of the business, both internally and externally.
You will take ownership of communication channels, be a key decision maker and content creator, and lead the charge in maintaining one tone of voice for both brands. I hope to speak to a commercial marketeer someone who understands and is comfortable with numbers and can take a proactive approach in supporting the sales teams.
Some responsibilities include:
- Working with the Director of Marketing and PR to develop the positioning, placemaking and launch strategy for the new scheme
- Implement the strategy (positioning, look & feel and identity) across all owed and paid channels
- Plan and manage all external marketing campaign activity including social, SEO, CRM, and offline marketing activities and a number of third-party website channels.
- Evolve and update the brand guidelines to ensure consistent communication across every aspect of the business.
- Manage and grow the key social media channels, by creating content that showcases both brands to both B2C and B2B audiences.
The ideal candidate will have:
- +7 years experience in a marketing role
- Experience on Developments and launching new schemes to market
- Experience in mixed use re-developments and established developments
- Experience of managing marketing and ideally launch, for a lifestyle led retail destination
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proven track record in creating successful marketing campaigns
- An interest in the lifestyle and hospitality space, knowledge of destination marketing within the retail and F&B experience is essential
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding