- Remote initially but will be North London based in Q3 2021
- up to £52k + benefits
- Start date:
- ASAP/Notice Period
- Posted By:
- Walid Awatta
The Role: Account Director
Salary: £51,000pa + Benefits
Job Type: Full time permanent
We are working with a fantastic creative production company, producing a plethora of advertising and marketing content for world famous brands across the board. Currently going through a critical period of growth, they are now looking to bring in a dedicated Account Director to join their engaging team.
Reporting into the Group Account Director and a key figure within the Client Services Department, you will be responsible for building strong client relationships, managing a team of passionate Account Managers, as well as delivering great work against budgets and workflows. They really want someone who is people orientated with a passion for Retail and FMCG!
- Building a strong client/agency relationship framework on projects
- Liaising with Print Production/Broadcast team on specified client requirements
- Budgeting and forecasting on a ranger of briefs to be able to work effectively and efficiently
- Managing a passionate team of Account Managers and being the creative spark that aids their success
- Taking the lead on resource planning across a range of campaign deliverables (print, digital, social, retail)
- As this is a super hands-on role, this team are looking for someone who has a good knowledge of working in fast paced environments so you’re able to hit the ground running and really adapt to briefs as and when they come in.
- Crucially, if you have any experience working in a retail or FMCG environment that would be significant because of the client they deal with and that prior knowledge/familiarity with this type of environment will really help elevate your success.
- Most importantly, they are keen to bring someone in who has a passion for people and puts them at the heart of their ideas so if that sounds like you, please get in touch!
- Strong experience in an agency or in-house brand with retail clients where you have built strong relationships
- Previous experience running an account team successfully
- Significant knowledge working across integrated deliverables
- Notable experience of budgeting and forecasting effectively
- A collaborative, infectious energy which spreads through the team
- Confidence in presenting new ideas to the team and methods of account success
My client is a fantastic creative production company, producing a plethora of advertising and marketing content for world famous brands across the board