My client is an award-winning marketing agency renowned for working on massive B2B campaigns and deliverables for a range of different clients. As times are getting busier and things are picking up, they are now looking for a Midweight Art Director with strong design experience to join their growing creative team.
Reporting into the Creative Director, your main focus would be delivering integrated projects largely across tech, engineering or manufacturing for global clients. They have a range of briefs that come in so being able to adapt quickly and conceptually is key!
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll get the opportunity to work with a creative copywriter and bring great ideas to life doing the following:
- Getting under the skin of complex briefs and providing creative solutions along the way
- Creating aesthetically appealing visual layouts that follow brand guidelines and client requests
- Visualising ideas with scamps to be able to show creative development
- Managing your own project workload; working on large- and small-scale projects across the board
- Being a constant creative spark who is always looking for ways to improve delivery
As this is an integrated role, it is important you are comfortable getting stuck in on design projects across both print and digital as you could be working across could be brochures, white papers, print ads and presentations as well as landing pages, animated banners, video and emails too!
Crucially, they are really looking for a confident individual who needs no or little direction; being brave with a think on your feet mindset is imperative – they love design that tells a story and one that their clients enjoy reading too.
All in all, if you are a flexible creative with a concept first approach, then this could be your calling!
- A strong Art Direction led approach and able to concept insightful ideas through scamps/Visualisation
- Agency experience working previously with either Pharma, Corporate or Technology clients
- A portfolio jam packed with impressive work across print, digital, video and social disciplines
- Confidence in working on a range of different briefs with a passionate team
- Comfort in working in a fast-moving environment with a constant conveyor belt of work
- A positive, outgoing attitude with a bravery in attacking every brief