- up to £110 500/annum PAYE pro-rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Walid Awatta
- 4 months
My Client is a reputable Tech Company providing Accounting Software. They are looking for a UX/UI Developer to join their team for a 6 month contract role that pays up to up to £110 500/annum PAYE pro-rata (£425/day PAYE pro-rata).
- Designs the visual layout for websites or web-based products with the goal of enhancing appeal to the user while maximizing functionality.
- Designs graphics, pages, forms, and navigation schema.
- Translates user research into programs, scripts, and interfaces that meet the organization's business goals.
- Requires familiarity with HTML and various graphic design software packages.
- 3+ years of hands-on front-end design and development experience.
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Java, Javasript, jQuery, Ajax, JSON, etc.
- Experience in the design, development and deployment of website changes
- Experience using wireframing tools
- Comfortable using Photoshop
- Proven success using and driving a repeatable, iterative software development methodology
- Strong understanding of web architecture concepts (sessions, cache, cookies, connection pooling)
- Experience using A/B testing tools such as Optimizely
- Experience of using various WebAnalytics software such as GA, AdobeAnalytics, etc
- Knowledge of user experience best practices and ability to implement solutions based on unique needs of specific users
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology
- Good understanding of SEO from a content and technical perspective
- Familiar with W3C standards
- Good French communication skills – spoken and written (ideal but not compulsory)
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.