My client is a Global Social Networking site, and they are looking for a Client Solutions Manager.
Our mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, we are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We are seeking a strong, experienced sales and marketing professional to help build and sell advertising solutions to major clients in the recently formed Home vertical. As Client Partner you will contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid growth. This role will require a self-starter who can not only build strong relationships, but also create and execute a business plan and operate confidently within our rapidly evolving commercial landscape. Ideal candidates will have deep experience in either a media planning or sales environment, in planning or selling digital solutions into brand marketing and performance/growth departments. Success in this position requires a blend of strong consultative sales and analytical skills, with excellence in commercially focused client service in a team environment.
This position is located in our London office.
- Accountable for the overall health of your account(s) and effortlessly flex to address both strategic and tactical needs.
- Help define the overall approach and focus in the Home sector and on the specific book of business
- Transform the way your clients operate their business and how they make financial investments in order to contribute to their bottom line
- Understand the impact of changes happening within the Home sector, and how businesses are adapting the way they go to market
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities, build pitches and close with Home clients and their agencies
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and our family of app solutions
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and media/creative agencies
- Prospect and penetrate client organizations to grow their advertising spend
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service; you are a trusted advisor to the most senior leaders and decision makers at your clients / agencies
- Maintain deep and up-to-date knowledge of digital Marketing, technology, and accompanying solutions
- Drive education on product, company updates and share best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business
- Partner with other teams to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives - developing work plans, synthesising market related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach to success in the Home Vertical
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Accurate revenue forecasting
- Represent the Company at relevant Home industry events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related subject preferred
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving/decision making skills with minimal direction, high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven record of working as part of a team
- Background in Marketing, Media, Advertising, Sales or Consulting within the UK Automotive sector (the role requires a understanding of the online and traditional advertising landscape)
- Brand and direct response marketing experience
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against growth & sales targets
- Proven ability presenting to and influencing top level decision makers
- Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram user and familiarity with both Facebook, Messenger and Instagram's commercial offering
- Experience aligning marketing solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing marketing campaigns, measurement, and creative strategy
- Experience communicating insights derived from complex data to drive sales
- Experience supporting the execution of account growth strategy and action plans as part of a team
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.