- up to £92 000/annum PAYE pro rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 12 months
The Client Solutions Manager for our UK retail & ecommerce vertical team is a strategic and analytical solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, serve as a consultative product expert, and support media planning, strategy and measurement to some of our highly performance-driven top clients in the UK retail & ecommerce portfolio. With a passion for marketing, this role is responsible for building executional and functional partnerships, using data sets and analytics to detect performance patterns and to translate them into comprehensive solutions and strategies that deliver on our client’s business objectives, whilst driving growth in innovative ways. Success in this position requires outstanding analytical skills, the ability to build consultative client relationships, excel at working with internal cross-functional partners, and thriving in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our London office.
- Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with the Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Analyse data and insights to identify areas of opportunity, and guide the strategy and implementation of solutions to drive growth
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and driving product adoption
- Media strategy
- Work and collaborate with diverse groups of internal cross functional teams
- Guide the media, creative and measurement strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against KPIs
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving campaigns performance
- Project manage internal operations and complex work streams
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising success metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills, and the curiosity and hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews.
- Ability to manage complex work streams while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.