My client is a Global Social Networking site, and they are looking for a Product Marketing Communications Specialist.
Our Audience Network helps publishers and developers monetize their mobile apps through access to millions of global advertisers. Audience Network makes it easy for publishers to show their audience better, more relevant ads while driving the best results for advertisers.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to drive awareness, consideration and adoption of our solutions for app publishers through integrated marketing plans and sales enablement. The successful candidate will have a talent for go-to-market strategy and developing narratives, messaging, product marketing communications, sales collateral, thought leadership and event content.
This role requires the ability to partner with multiple cross-functional teams across the globe including product, sales and marketing leadership to help define and communicate the value of Audience Network for app publishers. This candidate will be responsible for the Audience Network narrative and product launches, driving integrated marketing plans through various channels (working with stakeholders in sales, PR, analyst relations, industry/event marketing, digital marketing and content marketing).
The ideal candidate has a strong background in the digital advertising industry, a good understanding of the needs of app publishers (particularly those in the gaming space), and a drive for developing integrated product marketing communications plans that achieve business results. This position is full-time, maternity contract cover - initially based remotely during the current environment and eventually based in our London office.
- Produce marketing and sales enablement content, including PowerPoint decks, reports, blogs, case studies and more, for multiple audiences.
- Turn technical information into simple messaging that showcases the value of the Audience Network.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including product, sales, and regional marketing to identify needs, create and package relevant materials for sales teams and clients.
- Work with the central marketing team (digital, brand, editorial) and corporate communications to ensure product marketing needs are represented in content marketing, digital marketing, PR and brand marketing plans.
- Work with regional marketing teams to land messages in local markets.
- Communicate marketing plans and results across the cross-functional marketing team supporting the Audience Network business.
- Degree in marketing or similar.
- 8+ years experience in product marketing communications or similar field.
- Experience in the digital advertising industry or ad tech. Gaming industry experience a plus.
- Experience in developing and executing a marketing plan.
- Proven ability to work with product teams and product marketing teams to bring products to market.
- Ability to synthesize complex product features into clear, digestible messaging and content.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.