- Tunbridge Wells
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager for a leading retailer in luxury fashion for children, working with some of the largest brands in the world.
This role is based in Tunbridge Wells. This is a permanent opportunity.
My client is looking for an individual with a passion for digital marketing to join their team. Your core responsibilities will be to plan and manage my client's digital marketing activity, working across all key channels/departments to ensure efficient implementation, closely monitor performance and share solid insights with the wider business.
- Develop marketing strategies & KPIs for key regions & consulting with relevant stakeholders i.e. Content, Creative, Buying, Merchandising & Customer Services
- Support regional teams within the Digital Marketing Department and work closely with them to track performance/activity across all marketing channels
- Project manage & oversee all digital marketing activity from initial brief to execution
- Ensure all activity is delivered on time and within budget
- Collaborate with Buying & Merchandising teams to understand seasonal product selections to support the marketing calendar
- Manage direct reports; clearly define their roles in supporting you in your remit and support & nurture their development
- Strong client facing skills
- Experience managing direct reports
- Solid experience in developing and pitching campaign ideas
- 3 years minimum in similar role within Digital Ecommerce Marketing
- Experience in luxury retail ecommerce
- Experience in Below the line Digital Campaigns and all channels including: PPC, SEO, Social, Influencer, Retention, Editorial
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.