I am currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Director for a privately held property company based in Regent Street, Central London. This is a permanent position, ideal for somebody looking to get started right away. Please also note, this role requires travel to Suffolk once per week.
My client is a dynamic property company which owns, develops and manages commercial and residential properties throughout London. Additionally, they have developed a boutique luxury holiday estate in Suffolk. This role represents a great opportunity for a bright, experienced, entrepreneurial mind to hone their marketing skills with one of the biggest names in UK property. Your target audience will be high net-worth individuals, through to small and medium sized businesses
Some responsibilities of this role involve:
- Leading the development of the brands, making them front of mind in target customers
- Capitalising on under-utilised digital platforms, channels and marketing techniques to reach new audiences efficiently (through the likes of Instagram, SEO, PPC, app development)
- Devising a compelling creative and communications approach that targets segments through appropriate channels – using digital and traditional techniques, both directly and through intermediaries as appropriate
- Bringing functional marketing leadership to the business
- Minimum 6-8 years successful marketing experience within a leading organisation
- Deep technical understanding of digital marketing coupled with a fundamental understanding of brand
- Understand leading customer research approaches – and be innovative in this respect
- Has real customer empathy – a deep desire to spend time with customers and get under the skin of them – their circumstances, attitudes and behaviour – within target audiences
- Degree level education
The successful individual will work alongside the founder of the company, and will be involved in building the marketing team.
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.