My client is a Global Tech Giant the offers online search and ad solutions, as well as technology and IoT Hardware.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how our products solve the world's problems, from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only we can, changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
In this role you will support the ‘Partnerships Lead’ in building and executing co-marketing campaigns focused on driving preference for selected devices.
Key to success within this role will be building, leading and maintaining strong partner relationships with OEMs, carriers and retailers across the EMEA region.
- In partnership with Global & Local Google teams, build joint marketing campaigns with OEM, carrier and retailer partners that drive preference for co-marketed devices
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and share learnings to cross functional teams, including delivering presentations at cross-functional forums
- Work on marketing projects as they arise such as partner presentations, lightweight excel dashboards, and more
- Drive pilots to further build the partnerships program across EMEA and develop playbooks
- Strong understanding of the smartphone industry
- Experience executing co-marketing campaigns within a formal partnership, including working closely with partners & understanding their businesses to drive mutual value
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in retail & channel marketing
- Proven track record in leading cross functional projects
- Good creative judgement & analytical skills
- Demonstrable organisational skills with ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations
- Strong organisational, leadership, and proven quantitative & analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.