The Marketing Program Manager supports the EMEA Marketing team by taking end to end ownership of designated work streams.
Your main tasks will involve a product launch management, coordination of localisation work streams and supporting the team in deep diving into reporting and customer insights.
It is essential that you develop a deep knowledge of all internal processes and act as the main POC for global and local teams alike.
You will be working with various internal teams and stakeholders to help create and manage marketing communications for upcoming product launches, ensuring they have the support they need from the regional team. You will also work with the team to develop a deeper understanding of these products, reporting and customer insights in order to arm the regional and local teams to develop GTM plans.
You are a self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You have an obsessive attention to detail and creative nuances. You are the ultimate multitasker, able to manage a large workload efficiently, while identifying opportunities to scale and streamline internal processes. You are resourceful and highly adept at working cross-functionally to get things done.
[Launch Focus - 70%]
Manages EMEA GTM plans and localization projects with the localization and regional teams including but not limited to: packaging, website, retail, partnerships, assistant features, launch PR plans.
This includes working closely with the wider Home Marketing team along with Product, PR, Legal, Business Development, and Sales teams to manage cross-functional projects
Identifies opportunities to streamline and/or scale product marketing management processes.
Provide ongoing asset sharing and localization support in partnership with global product marketing team
[Data Analysis Focus - 30%]
Work with Lead to gather and analyse market data (search trends, market share, competitive trends, media spend, NPS, etc), including product performance, to help shape Devices & Services cross-functional reports and meetings and inform decision making.
Disseminate global studies and ensure key learnings are shared across EMEA teams
Support regional team in adhoc internal dashboard/reporting deepdives to develop a better understanding of our users (i.e. brand metrics, usage deepdives, search trends, competitor comparisons, category trends).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years experience of in CE marketing / hardware marketing.
- Experience building processes/work back schedules that enable delivery of assets on time and to brief, which involve multiple stakeholders/contributors.
- Experience working cross-functionally with several different teams.
- Ability to appraise whether a creative localisation/adaptation meets brand guidelines.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage critical projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrates the ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Consumer Electronics experience.
- Strong critical thinking skills to anticipate problems, provide creative solutions and manage the potential for constant change.
- Creative critique, ability to provide constructive feedback on work in relation to a brief.
- Culture fit: fast paced, good communicator, problem solver, self-starter, analytical