The Marketing Project Manager position plays a versatile role in management projects from inception through deployment, ensuring our stringent quality control process is followed for all deliverables.
Reporting to the EMEA Director of Operations, the Marketing Project Manager works collaboratively with all the marketing functions. The Marketing Project Manager will juggle multiple projects simultaneously of primarily regional programs and global projects. This person will work with Senior Project Managers supporting Regional Marketing Managers in building, managing, and monitoring integrated project plans leveraging their keen understanding of the business-to-business marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
• Draw on prior experience with marketing programs to facilitate projects to successful completion
• Ensure all deliverables align with project scope and goals.
• Build project plans and schedules to support the successful execution of projects, including programs asset creation, graphics, copywriting, website page updates or content migration and localisation if required.
• Day-to-day management of projects, track milestones, manage task/project dependencies and proactively communicate issues.
• Schedule and drive status meetings. Determine agendas, highlight key milestones, address potential issues, and maintain action logs/plans. Summarize and communicate meeting outcomes to all stakeholders and cross-functional teams (marketing, creative, digital, web production, QA, localization, advertising, etc.) Ensure priorities are known, issues are resolved, and efforts are coordinated.
• Identify issues and risks and remove roadblocks to keep projects on track.
• Maintain communication with all project stakeholders to ensure inter-departmental alignment, optimization of resources, smooth handoffs, and project consistency.
• Conduct post-mortem meetings, determine improvements, and implement process changes in collaboration with the PMO team.
• Assist to refine the current global project management framework, including tools and processes in partnership with the PMO team.
• 3-5 years in business to business marketing with proven project management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Experience in multi-national corporate environment would be a plus
• Understanding of SaaS and/or enterprise software digital marketing a plus.
• Strong understanding of the full marketing lifecycle from planning, creative, digital production, and promotion project management and technologies.
• Experience leading in leading projects with ability to understand marketing briefs and work with cross-functional teams
• Strong interpersonal skills, to build positive collaboration of cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work well in a team environment, prioritize work, and meet assigned deadlines.
• Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and Impeccable attention to detail.
• Enthusiastic, deadline-driven, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Embrace change; maintain an open mind as well as flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
• Proficient in project management tools (e.g., Workfront, Google docs, Smartsheet, MS Project, etc.)
• PMP certification is a plus.