My client is a Global Social Networking site, and they are looking for a Community Partnerships Marketing Manager who is Fluent in Arabic.
Our mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring them closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a community expand its reach, our people are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We are seeking to grow its Community Partnerships team with an Arabic speaking Strategic Partner Manager for the Middle-East and North Africa (MENA) to support a selected group of hand-curated community leaders who have built and grown relevant and impactful communities on and offline. The Community Partnerships team's mission is to empower community leaders to start, grow, and sustain meaningful communities around the world. The team serves community leaders to understand and address their needs in sustaining and strengthening their communities. We succeed when community leaders thrive.
This person will support a portfolio of community leaders in MENA (with a focus on Morocco and Egypt) through community management and product education strategies. This includes equipping leaders with tools and training to grow and engage their members, facilitating peer-to-peer support, and leveraging adoption of products to develop their communities and have an impact on-/and offline. Through operational rigor and knowledge of their vertical and partner set, this person will also work cross-functionally across different teams to help shape our products, inform strategy on approaches to new partnership opportunities, and optimize new experiences and processes to ensure our partners are successful.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest and curiosity for innovative social products and their potential for transforming communities. This position will be located in our office in London.
- Identify key community leaders in MENA (with a focus on Morocco and Egypt) to be our strategic partners and successfully onboard them into our programs, providing them with support and strategic guidance.
- Support partners to grow, engage, and sustain their communities, maximizing their impact on the platform and offline.
- Be a trusted consultant to partners to help them leverage our products to grow and sustain their communities while understanding and addressing trends in partner needs.
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct executive relationships with key community partners.
- Establish an ongoing cadence of partner communication and outreach, while addressing business and operational issues.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics to develop and execute against partnership goals.
- Hold webinars, workshops, and training for strategic partners and help them succeed.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including Policy, Communications, Product, Marketing, and Operations teams to advocate for partner needs.
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside the organization
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to be the voice of your partners internally, represent their needs and collaborate with regional & central product teams to inform and accelerate product strategies.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
- Proven track record of developing relationships and supporting stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree or higher or relevant experience
- Experience developing/supporting stakeholders, education, and/or onboarding.
- Experience using data to make decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Experience working with communities.
- Proven experience working cross-functionally with different levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated care/commitment to driving impact in society.
- Fluency in Arabic and French essential
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.