Our Tech giant client is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead large scaled marketing campaigns to grow Google revenue through driving awareness, engagement and product adoption among current advertisers and prospects.
1) Launch new Digital Products to SMB business across EMEA
2) Understant Email Marketing- 3 solid years current (commuincating to both clients and prospective clients)
3) Agency Management- Manage Agency's Production
Track effectiveness and channel mix to constantly improve the ROI of Marketing programmes.
Define and scope new business requirements, content and case studies for our 3 vertical products: Market Finder, Grow My store and Hotel Insights.
Implement measurement plans to evaluate the impact of your programs, providing data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement and innovation.
Set and manage marketing budgets, identify and work effectively with external partners and vendors. Successfully lead creative and event agencies.
Define and implement event strategy to deliver our International Growth proposition. This includes Google or external/industry events, webinars and hackathons.
Develop content (written and video) for our Vertical Education Programs for our high value clients,
Effectively work with a large group of stakeholders across local, regional and global Sales, PR, Policy, Marketing and Eng.
Work with creative and development agencies to ensure outstanding delivery of marketing campaigns, collaterals, websites, videos and articles
- UK Work permit. - Degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience 3 years of marketing or management consulting experience. - Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple agencies at the same time. - Experience in creating and launching cross-functional marketing campaigns. - Comfortable analyzing and interpreting data Good communication and presentation skills, including the ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences. - Good project management skills Entrepreneurial approach to work with ambiguity and in a very fast-changing environment. - Some content / video development experience
- 5 years of marketing or management consulting experience.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Master Degree will be a plus.
- Track record of leading marketing strategies, activities/campaigns across multiple markets.
- Good stakeholders’ management skills with experience working across multiple cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of ads solutions
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.