- £212/day (up to £50 000/yr PAYE pro rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Reshma Kerai
- 6 months
My client is an Accounting Software Company that has been rated amongst the top 10 companies to work for.
The HR Advisor (COVID) position provides support for COVID case management. In this role, you join a high energy and collaborative team that is dedicated to providing end-to-end HR support to our global workforce for all of their HR needs. The position is through the end of our fiscal year ending in July with the potential for an extension. You must have the flexibility for hours worked across multiple time zones (PST, EST, CT) based on scheduling needs and must be prepared to be on-call for weekends/evenings and holidays.
- Ability to communicate with people exposed to COVID-19 across the globe through text, phone calls, email, and other communication platforms as necessary, maintaining dynamic interpersonal skills, cultural competency/sensitivity, tactful language, and empathetic interviewing skills to build rapport and maintain trust.
- Provide guidance as required and resolution on COVID-19 related matters including, but not limited to: contact tracing, benefits, payroll, workplace accommodations, compensation, time off.
- Liaise with internal and external partners to share the right level of information at the right time.
- Deliver world-class care experiences that enable our workers to feel safe and supported in doing the best work of their lives.
- Collaborate with a highly collaborative, cross-functional team dedicated to the continuous improvement of the workforce experience and provide feedback and suggestions on existing processes.
- Be available to work outside office hours (Occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed).
- 3+ years of HR generalist experience
- Experience supporting end-to-end HR offerings, LOA, Payroll, Benefits, etc with a focus on the employee experience.
- COVID case management would be a bonus but not a requirement
- Team player and adept at collaboration in a virtual, global environment
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- High attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and the ability to use sound judgment to respond to situations
- Ability to switch between transactional to consultative work
- Comfortable working in highly sensitive and rapidly evolving situations
- Ideally experienced working remotely
- Comfortable with heavy use of technology
- Work hours are normal business hours with expectation for periodic overtime
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.