- London (Remote for the interim)
- £36K - £45K (Pro-Rata) DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 11 months
Languages: Fluent English is required, any other European language will be a plus but is not a must
Recruiter Project Overview:
As part of our client's recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
Great just isn't good enough for this People Operations team (known elsewhere as ""Human Resources""). They bring the world's most innovative people and provide the programs that help them thrive. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive through their hiring practices.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Source and Recruit talent. Assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis, managing the hiring process for each candidate while providing updates to clients and various stakeholders in the process.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, understanding their background and expertise while assessing their fit.
- Keep partners apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Approximately 2-4 years experience sourcing/recruiting or equivalent experience working in Sales, Account Management, Business Development, etc.
- Agency or Inhouse experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in building and cultivating candidate and client relationships in a global business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, gSuite preferred
- Experience in technology industry and/or research/sourcing experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment with an emphasis on individualized candidate experience preferred
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.