- London (Remote for the interim)
- £22.63 per hour or £47K (Pro-Rata)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 9 months
The main function of an Administrative Assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical Administrative Assistant act as Information and Communication Managers for the office.
- Statement of Work and Professional Services Agreements setup and renewal for Project Installation Reps, Consultants, Surveys etc working with BBE, TPM, NI and Legal.
- Contract Loading and Signature expediting with partners, legal and NI (Management Committee Project File Management)
- Communications collateral including, PowerPoint Presentations files creation and update and material for internal and external Press Releases
- Sharing of cost data, invoices and budgets with Finance to allow the Project Account's to be updated.
- Creating tasks to generate and update Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders
- Handling invoices by keeping record, submitting to internal approval and payment process, and monitoring payment.
- Identifying any internal issues during invoice handling such as following up on defective or unpaid invoices.
- Keeping billing forecast table and invoicing status.
- Answering queries from vendors about payment status.
- Accessing internal IT system like Task and Buy@ in order to fulfil the jobs as listed above.
- Data verification and update contract system.
- Housekeeping of contract database and update associate system on contract term changes from time to time.
- Expediting invoice payments with NEB and suppliers.
- An average of 2 new attributes to be added in ULTRON per Half
- Review and update the EMEA locations data in the New Locations Tool
- Strong Completer-Finisher mentality, good listening and communication skills, skilled in Dropbox and Gdrive and MS Word and ppt.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience working with executives highly preferred.
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.