My Client is a Global Consultancy.
Join a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With approximately 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value—provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career. Our purpose is to combine the promise of technology with human ingenuity.
Marketing & Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand—at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic level—that supports the business strategy, enhances long-term client relationships, inspires employees and candidates, and drives profitable growth.
Industry differentiation is critical to us and we align our marketing to our core industries to ensure that we create engaging client experiences, market-relevant content and campaigns to reach our clients. This contractor role will focus on our Resources industry covering Energy, Utilities, Mining & Metals and Chemicals.
This contractor marketing role will help to build Resources industry differentiation in the UK and Ireland markets, raise the profile of local our leaders in their respective fields, and curate the client experience for our portfolio of clients across the market unit. We do this by executing and adapting global Resources industry campaigns and activities locally, as well as partnering with our Client Account Leads to tailor programmes to the specific needs of an individual account.
The individual will work closely with colleagues in the Local Campaigns, Media, Campaign Management, Data and Analytics, ABM, Bid Marketing, Creative Services and Research teams among others. In this fast-paced role, they will use their strong project management and stakeholder management skills to juggle competing priorities.
Whilst there is no ‘typical’ day, the successful candidate can expect to spend time:
- Adapting and activating central campaigns to great effect in the UK and Ireland markets, curating compelling client experiences.
- Using all elements of the channel mix to create these experiences – podcasts, events, virtual activities, blogs, media etc.
- Working with Client Account Leads and other Managing Directors (MDs) to assess the needs and appetites of their clients, designing targeted programmes to take advantage of available campaigns and content to good effect.
- Making use of UKI Local Campaigns, notably those aimed at Functional Buyer groups.
- Contact data management and logging campaigns/activity within Salesforce.com
- Collaborating with colleagues in central/global Industry marketing teams to help develop content that is suitable for the UKI market or adapting central content for local use if appropriate.
- Bringing to life available or upcoming content/events for Resources Managing Directors and Leadership through timely and inspiring communications.
- In exceptional cases, developing local campaigns where a pressing need is not met by global/central initiatives.
Preferred skills & experience:
- Professional services and/or B2B marketing experience required
- Marketing experience within Resources Industry preferred
- Strong organizational / project management skills, with ability to simultaneously manage multiple, complex projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Creativity, flair and innovation in how to achieve cut-through and differentiation for campaigns
- Experience working with CRM and email automation systems such as Salesforce.com and Eloqua.
- Account-Based Marketing / Client-Centric Marketing / Bid Marketing experience
- Sound breadth of experience across the marketing mix
- Determining marketing insights, data management and campaign results
- Proven track record in stakeholder management and influencing
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- A team player, able to collaborate and communicate with other marketing professionals in our extended marketing team around the world
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and service orientation
- Experience working within complex, matrix environments
- Managing agencies and creative resources.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications roles
- Professional Services and industry relevant business-to-business marketing experience is preferable
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel and CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding