33 days paid holiday
Key skills/ B2B marketing generalist, project management, campaign management, content curation, events
Our client's Northern European Business Marketing team is actively seeking a marketing professional to support with setting up and executing components of the UK’s marketing strategy. The London-based Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing activations spanning, digital events, content parting and campaigns.
The Marketing Manager role will also require an extensive amount of relationship-building to gain the trust of cross-functional partners and key stakeholders. They must hold excellent content standards - curating only the most appropriate progressive opportunities. Obsessed with delivering the right message to the right audience in the right way, the Marketing Manager will possess exceptional project management and communications skills—and a marketing mindset that is as strategic as it is creative. They must be someone one who is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. They should possess a strong work ethic, as well as a genuine passion for marketing, advertising and the company's mission.
Digital & In Person Event Development
• As part of our world class owned events program, lead selected events to deliver thought leadership, education, inspiration and knowledge to clients and the industry.
• Lead event content development, finding and briefing internal and external speakers, curating and briefing panels, always looking for new ways to deliver innovative event experiences.
• Leading and driving the overall event experience from conception to conclusion, alongside internal cross functional partners and external agencies.
• Manage the established marketing industry partnerships (e.g. Advertising Week Europe, Festival of Marketing).
• Curate inspiring and informative industry event content programs that meet business objectives and inspire the audience.
• Continue to evaluate existing and review new opportunities with partners in line with Facebook’s marketing goals.
• Execute marketing initatives to support the efforts of the UK verticalised sales team.
• Developing and executing webinars, podcasts and content initatives.
• Ensuring initatives meet and exceed KPI’s, reporting on the success of initatives to the wider organization.
• 4+ years of marketing experience that demonstrates knowledge of industry conversation, key stakeholders and issues affecting the brand's reputation externally
• Understanding of the marketing and advertising ecosystem
• Experience in implementing similar marketing programs and events (identifying and securing speaking engagements, working through commercial partnership programming, editorial scheduling, producing large scale events etc.)
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Skilled when it comes to working cross-functionally and building relationships with key stakeholders as well vendors and creative agencies
• Guided by data and inspired by creativity- must have the ability to think both creatively and strategically while effectively prioritising initiatives and collaborating with key stakeholders
• Self-starter and hard worker – driven by a passion and rooted in the belief of comoany mission
• Experience developing and managing marketing programs in an integrated marketing environment
• Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts or deep dive analytics clearly and simply
• Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment