A Global Social Media company is looking for a Spark AR Specialist. You will work collaboratively with engineers and other partners to deliver engaging educational materials. You’ll create Spark AR walkthroughs and videos designed to get others excited about the capabilities of Spark AR!
The ideal candidate has a passion for Spark AR Studio. They’ve already built and shipped Spark AR Effects, and are confident working in other 3D and 2D software. They have experience creating materials that help people learn technical creative software - perhaps they’ve already created and shared their own Spark video tutorials!
This role involves working closely with partners from all kinds of disciplines, so we’re looking for a collaborative team player. The candidate should also have strong project management skills and ideally an understanding of data analysis and success measurement in this area.
Finally, the successful candidate will be proactive, comfortable with ambiguity and able to work independently to understand audience and business needs, and deliver content accordingly.
- Demonstrated experience using Spark AR Studio to build effects.
- Experience with 2D and 3D software packages (example, Adobe, Unity, Lens Studio, Maya).
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of these areas: help and support content for software/digital products, content management workflows, Spark effect creation, video production, developing content with multi-disciplinary teams at a tech company.
- Comfortable working with visual programming software, ideally the Spark AR Studio Patch Editor.
- Experience with video creation and editing software.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to take an existing or new project, understand its scope and direction and finish the project in a timely fashion.
- Creating help and education materials for Spark AR Studio or other similar software.
- Understanding industry wide best practices and trends in the AR space.
- Experience in an agency environment or tech company, with ability to work collaboratively towards a longer term vision.