My client is the biggest Social Media Platform(s) in the world.
The Business Engineering and Partner Solutions team (BEPS) provides businesses with the solutions they need to face the tasks of today, as well as the expertise to engineer a path to the future. Depending on a business’ needs, BEPS will connect them with in-house engineers, recommend the right partners, or develop a customized combination of both. By integrating technology and partnerships in one team, BEPS can employ the right solution, empowering businesses to grow today and build for tomorrow. No matter where a business is on their journey - whether they’re trying to engage new customers or advertise and sell more effectively. Build new solutions and best practices to help businesses sustain that success. Partners create value for our sales organization by increasing near and long-term revenue, improving advertiser experience, and enabling internal teams to focus on highest value add areas. Advertisers use partners to fill capability gaps, increase efficiency and effectiveness of ad spend, and succeed in other areas of their business outside of ads.
The mission of our Business Planning and Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the sales organization through analytics, strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. We identify and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives to support revenue growth while supporting the operational cadence to surface business insights.
In your role as business analyst, you will be a key partner to the business and Partner Solutions Managers (PSM) delivering against three core functions:
1) Driving at scale activations of partner programs in region (e.g. planning, metrics, and rhythm of business) ,
2) Identifying and setting up new programs in region working cross-functionally to define the right incentive structure and
3) Supporting PSM in communicating partner-enabled solutions at scale (e.g. Fairs, Webinars...).
The successful candidate must be able to roll-up his/her sleeves. He/she will be passionate about their work, having an operational mindset while also demonstrating excellent problem-solving abilities. He/she will have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate with a myriad of stakeholders to drive the growth and success of a business.
- Identifying FMP program needs in region with Sales
- Build FMP services offering in support of program
- Establish incentive structure for partners and drive partner alignment with BEPS counterparts
- Build audience selection for given programs
- Establish communication plans and legal reviews to ensure contact compliance.
- 3-5 years experience in management consulting, technology or marketing field
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- Tracked record in project / program management
- Proven ability to develop trainings and presentations with strong visual storytelling
- Proven ability to manage time and deliver in the face of tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently to deliver successful outcomes
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.