The CSM is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts customers at the core of everything they do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is people-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, the CSM is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires strong consultative upselling and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
· Customer and Industry Knowledge
o Develop a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing, and accompanying Facebook solutions.
o Demonstrate strong industry knowledge, and in-depth understanding of the UK Telco and Tech markets.
· Relationship Management
o Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners)
o Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams.
· Marketing Solutions Expert
o In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
o Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships.
o Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions.
· Platform and Product Expertise
o Drive education on digital products, company updates and share best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business.
o Influence product innovation based on client needs and feedback
· Media Planning, Strategy, and Measurement
o Provide and oversee marketing strategy, align with client's key business objectives.
o Translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solution (derive actionable insights, synthesize results into recommendations)
o Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimization of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations)
· Bachelor's or Master's level degree preferred
· Experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook’s ad products
· Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
· Experience working with marketing and/or media companies
· Experience working with Telco/Tech businesses preferred
· Experience aligning solutions and measurement to client business objectives
· Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
· Advanced Excel skills
· Strong project management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail
· Experience providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations
· Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
· Experience leading and managing initiatives with support from team/manager
· Experience supporting the execution of account growth strategy and action plans as part of a team
· Demonstrated experience analyzing data sets and delivering actionable insights
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate solutions
· Ability to guide adoption of products/solutions
· Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders - anticipating challenges and objections, providing solutions and guidance with support