- £379 Per Day
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Walid Awatta
- 5 Months
The Role: Front End Developer
Pay Rate: £379 per day – PAYE
Job Type: Contract – 5 Months
Location: Remote (Must be UK based)
We are working with a global software company that specialise in providing services to the finance industry. They are currently working on updating internal systems, developing code for brand new systems, along with bug fixes on existing code. The client is looking for a Front-End Developer to join them on a 5-month contract, with possible extension. This role is fully remote as you will be collaborating with wider internal teams in different geographical locations.
- Contribute by extending and by implementing new features in the Data Curation framework, actively working with both Product and Technical owners as part of a Mission team.
- Collaborate in sync with the other Data Curation Front End teams, to improve and maintain the core Front End layer that is going to serve as a base for all the mission teams.
- Contribute to our knowledge base by proactively publishing proper info in the form of related specs and references.
- Resolve complex, scalable, user-oriented parts
- Be a proactive part of a mission team - with the goal of delivering new features and functionalities at the core of our curation platform
- Ensure proper coordination with the rest of the FE dedicated teams in the Data Curation Platform, by applying and help others apply proper conventions and patterns on the core FE stack
- Having a direct impact on the end product Autonomy and ability to self-sustain as part of the core team Team play, strong on cross-org collaboration
- Experience with GraphQL and related frameworks (Relay, Apollo, etc.) is a plus
- An understanding of unit and Integration testing, Jest, Selenium, Jasmine, Test Driven Development (TDD), etc.
- Experience with NodeJS, NPM, Express, Handlebars (or comparable view templating engine), RequireJS (or comparable module loader) is a plus.
We are working with a global software company that specialise in providing services to the finance industry.