- up to £83 000/annum PAYE pro-rata
- Start date:
- 12 months
My client is the worlds biggest Social Media Company.
- Craft and implement engagement strategy with advocacy groups, academics, think tanks, and governmental and non-profit organizations in relation to content policies.
- Help identify and document key external stakeholders in EMEA.
- Gather, synthesize and communicate external feedback oncontent policies as part of our policy development process.
- Monitor and synthesize key research and policy papers in relation to content policy.
- Develop tools and metrics for measuring the impact of external engagement in the policy field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in policy with a focus on the EMEA region
- Bachelor’s Degree in law, policy, international relations, business, corporate social responsibility, or equivalent field
- Experience with governmental or non-governmental organizations in the policy field
- Experience with project management
- Experience with establishing processes and metrics to measure success of policy initiatives
- Ability to articulate policy positions in external settings
- Ability to prioritize projects and interact with different levels of seniority, both internally and externally
- Fluency in both written and conversational Arabic.
- Post-graduate degree in public policy, communications, law, business, or related field
- Experience in collaboration between technology companies and the civil sector
- Experience in developing policies for content moderation, internet advertising, or related technology areas
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.