- up to £88 000/annum PAYE pro-rata
- Start date:
- 12 months
My clientis the worlds biggest Social Media Company and they are seeking a Music Label Partnerships Manager to join the team in London for a 12-month fixed term contract (maternity cover).
They should be passionate about the changing music ecosystem, technology and supporting our goal of connecting people through social media and music, the mobile ecosystem and business strategy.
This role will lead the management of some of our key relationships with record labels in the UK and across EMEA and will collaborate with the Media Partnerships teams and Sales teams to ensure a coordinated and best-in-class label partner management structure.
The position is a 12-month fixed contract and based in London, UK.
- 5+ years of experience in working with partners in the music industry, with a focus on label partner management, project management, programme management, operations or equivalent function
- Experience in working with key music label partners across the UK and the EMEA region and established network of contacts
- Experience in commercial leadership with business development and operational experience with technology companies
- Experience with digital business models and technology
- Music industry experience, including understanding of web and mobile technologies impact on content distribution
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment
- Resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact Strategic experience and communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Drive communication, education, data management, performance and reporting across managed partners
- Independently manage labels’ day to day music needs across our family of apps
- Partner with Partnerships teams to ensure a comprehensive music strategy that supports our efforts to connect the global community
- Lead optimization of the health of several label partnerships in EMEA
- Remain as a source of insights and partner as it pertains to the music ecosystem and our executives
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.