Job Title: User Experience Researcher
Client Location: Remote / London (UK based)
Salary/Pay Rate: £88k pa pro rata / day rate
Duration: 12 month contract
- Role: User Experience Researcher
- Starting: ASAP/Notice period
- Salary/Pay: £88k pa pro rata, (paid as a paye day rate + accrual of holiday pay )
- Duration: 6mths (potential to extend)
Our client travel is looking for a User Experience Researcher to join their busy team.
General Responsibilities:- Primary work activities include applied for user research work, e.g., moderating iterative remote (and, eventually, lab) tests, research analysis, competitive benchmarking, persona development, and design reviews; and consultation with various product teams.
- Articulate the value and ROI on research efforts.
- Work closely with stakeholders to outline research plans.
- Analyse and consolidate research findings, often from multiple sources, into a short, concise, actionable story for stakeholders and product teams.
- Identify and recommend the best methods to answer UX product research questions and prioritise them according to schedule and opportunity constraints.
- Effectively manage trade-offs between business needs and customer benefit.
- Consolidate quantitative and qualitative research to inform requirements definition, content strategy, wireframes, and interaction design
- Identify opportunities to improve the user experience and better serve business needs using site analytics and independent research
Key Skills & Experience:
You will have a demonstrable background in using the skills details above and be able to support your previous experience with in depth case studies.
You’ll help to craft the best travel products in the world, making sure our customers have an enjoyable, stress-free experience before, during and after every trip.
Partnering with a full team of specialists: researchers, data scientists, product managers, and developers, designers are involved in every aspect of the product design process, from brainstorming big gnarly problems to tweaking pixels just before launch.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-wide known Travel & Technology giant.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then please do apply right away!
The biggest name in Ecommerce travel.
Currently the whole team is based remotely and there is no final decision on what the working pattern will be when offices start to return. This role may be able to be worked remotely with flexibility to travel in the London offices for workshops etc
The team has a good framework of scheduling regular catch up that allows you to flourish independently whilst still keeping you as part of the team.
This role is offered as a 12 contract, possible extension, paid as PAYE with paid holiday being accrued.
By applying to this role you confirm you are eligible to work in the UK with relevant Right to Work for the entirety of the contract and would be happy for Aquent to conduct reference and background checks on behalf of our client.