- up to £48K/annum PAYE pro-rata
- Start date:
- 6 months
My client is one of the world's biggest Technology companies, with online services as well as smart electronic products.
- Analyse media performance and drive scalable solutions to roll out Direct response campaigns across 20+ EMEA markets
- Work with Media Agency to monitor day-to-day operations and performance of Direct Response Media channels (across Search, Display, Social)
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams (across CRM, Merchandising and Business Development) to build out integrated Direct Response campaigns featuring seasonal promotions.
- Interact with local marketing teams across EMEA to get buy in and support on localisation, campaign management and execution.
- Work with Creative agencies timely brief execution and production.
- Responsible for supporting high impact, regional marketing campaigns aimed at retaining as well as driving new revenue.
- BSc/MSc Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Approx 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience working for or alongside media agencies on similar campaigns
- Experience in running multi-country digital and direct response marketing campaigns
- Superb project management skills
- Ability to analyse large datasets and draw meaningful insights from the data to enable optimisation of digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in the gaming industry highly desirable
- Ability to work across global cultures
- Experience with Google search and display products
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Localisation experience
- Secondary European language a plus (German, French, Spanish etc)
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.