Our client is seeking a support operations specialist to join the Operations support team.
This individual will directly support users, provide delightful partner support experiences and help to reduce issues on the platform.
Candidates will be self-motivated, organized, and excited about getting into the weeds with operational issues. Candidates should also be comfortable in ambiguity and flexible to frequent changes in a fast-moving environment.
- Provide users with a delightful, high touch and effective support experience
- Respond to inbound partner inquiries about product features, insights, bugs, etc.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and translate pain points to effectively resolve issues
- Improve our support workflows around issue resolution and product insights
- Spot trends in partner issues and communicate feedback to product team
- Help build and maintain central knowledge base
- Train new employees on current workflows, standard processes, and internal tools
- Develop product and use case specialization to improve quality of support
- 2+ years of experience in operations, account management or customer support
- Experience using Excel and/or basic data & insights tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English in a business environment
- Able to work non-traditional hours (outside of 9am-6pm) occasionally
- Experience with APIs
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Experience in the media industry