- Remote & Central London
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting for a Sales Operations Analyst for a world- leading social media company based in Central London. This contract role(exact length TBC) and will begin remotely.
- Own testing operational execution in coordination with internal teams supporting workflows such as, recruitment outreach, campaign QA, and performance tracking across multiple projects
- Monitor and troubleshoot progress and performance of test campaigns to ensure overall program quality and consistency
- Triage incoming requests, utilizing technology, superior customer service and judgement – Responding within a timely manner and working 1:1 in real time
- Gather learnings and insights for: 1) internal teams to help my client further develop and evolve their products, and 2) their advertising partners to help them achieve their marketing objectives
- Actively participate, collaborate, and add value to weekly training and operational meetings - quickly implement new practices
- 2+ years experience directly managing paid advertising campaigns and thorough understanding of major success metrics
- 2+ years experience managing client - facing communication
- Manager/ campaign set-up per internal direction
- Detail-oriented, computer literate and tech savvy with proficiency in working with multiple desktop applications and ability to quickly learn in-house software
- Experience in working on research studies (A/B tests, surveys, interviews)
- Ability to remain cool under pressure and effectively multi-task maintaining an exceptional level of quality
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work in a high-performance team environment
- Previous tech experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The Largest Social Media Company in the World.
The B2B Solution of the largest Social Media Company in the world
The Charity and NGO focused solution for the largest Social Media company in the world.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.