Apprenticeships are programs that support local community investment and help contribute towards the development of digital skills through opportunities for work and study. Our global tech client formalized these in 2016, with cohorts starting in Software Development in London and Zurich.
The Apprenticeships Team’s mission is to maximize the impact of the apprenticeship program through high-quality development and execution. The team oversees 7 professional tracks focused on different types of digital skills, and works closely with local stakeholders in 7 countries.
- Assist in consulting on and quality assuring apprenticeships globally:
- Respond to and conduct initial assessment of internal requests from teams interested in launching apprenticeships
- Send reminders and follow ups to Program Managers on key action items throughout the year
- Support the creation of new resources to optimise how the team engages with stakeholders
- Assist Program Managers in the smooth execution of local apprenticeship programs:
- External candidate alias management
- Support of the outreach strategy, including comms to external partners and coordination of outreach events
- Ensure partner teams (offer letters, background checks, comp, benefits) have up-to-date information on current and future cohorts
- Administrative support for the central team:
- Various accounting responsibilities such as raising purchase orders and tracking spend
- Keep internal and external team resources up to date, including maintenance of team trackers/ dashboards and pulling regular apprenticeship stats where this can’t be automated
- Supporting team meetings
- Execution of projects in order to drive programme improvements.
- BA/BS Degree (In lieu of degree, relevant work experience).
- Strong proficiency in English.
- Previous experience in a coordinator, admin or project management role.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in a coordinator, admin or project management role.
- Superior communication skills.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.