About the Role:
As a Project Specialist, you will be working within our client's Marketing team with a focus on conversion optimisation for our prospect experience. This short-term contract role (9 months) will include updating copy and creative across our English language sites outside the US for a global project. You’ll be testing flows and experiences across various surfaces. You'll be working alongside Conversion experts with a reporting line into a core project team leader.
Our client is looking for a person with experience working with front-end web development projects who has a good understanding of HTML and understands the demands of web content creation. You will be excited about collaborating with multiple stakeholder to meet the challenge of hitting targets within tight timelines. You will be good at both working independently and within cross-functional project teams sat around the globe.
• Supporting in the delivery of an MVP across our prospect experience to optimise for conversion across all our surfaces, including upsell and downsell flow testing and acquisition flows for our various customer types
• Own copy and creative updates across multiple customer touchpoints based on a schedule of work with a defined time period.
• Reporting of issues and bugs in a detailed and timely manner, working closely with various international development teams and local stakeholders to ensure swift resolution.
• Work closely with the product marketing, design, merchandising and tech teams to deliver the best possible customer experience.
• Responsible for supporting in the execution of prospect-focused testing on key touch points, including iOS & Android app, mobile & desktop web
• Leverage analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics to discover conversion optimisation opportunities
• Perform both qualitative and quantitative research using tools like UserTesting.com and Qualtrics to gain insight on key user segments
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Media, Channel Marketing, Design, Product and Technology to drive conversion improvements and messaging consistency
• Experience working in small project teams and meeting strict project deadlines
• Flexibility to work with partners across multiple time zones
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Relevant experience in a similar marketing role and a strong understanding of online advertising
• Detail orientated with strong organizational skills
• Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
• Ability to work in a high–energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment
• Be highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
• A good understanding of general UX best practices
• Experience running A/B conversion optimisation tests
• A background in digital content and / or membership based businesses
• A passion for culture and for technology
• Experience of optimising the prospect flow in an eCommerce business, ideally a membership or subscription model.