- London - UK (Remote)
- £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
- Start date:
- March/April 2021
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 12 month contract (potential to extend)
As a Partner Engagement Manager, you will engage and work with strategic partners that deliver professional services to customers looking to leverage our clients Cloud product. Partner Engagement Manager for your region, you will enable the services strategy of managed partners. You will coordinate with sales, legal and finance to fulfill PSO engagements with partners.
You will develop deep and lasting relationships with partners' services delivery teams and help enterprise customers maximize their value on Cloud. Building on the partner and customer knowledge, you will own the shared roadmaps to co-deliver services to customers.
- Manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements through partners. Work with Engagement Managers, TAMs and Sales teams to engage the right partners for delivery.
- Assist and advise the partnership team with the identification, onboarding and enablement of new partners in the market based on project needs and missing competencies.
- Support PSO teams in terms of partner availability, onboarding, costs, offboarding and making sure partner capacity meets the project needs in the short and long term
- Setup and maintain the contractual services relationship (ISA, MSA, SOWs, etc) with partners to enable sub-contracting and delivery of PSO services
- 5+ years of experience managing professional services engagements and working with resellers/partners on cloud projects or BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Math or a related technical field.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team and geographically dispersed partner base
- MBA or a graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver successful projects
-Ability to present complex information to partner executives and colleagues in a clear and appealing manner
- Excellent written, communication, project management and stakeholder management skills, with a focus on collaborating with partners and delivering cloud projects
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.