Product designer with a blend of interest across innovation, ecom & music and looking for a new to the market product to work on?
My agency client are looking for you to join them for a 6mth FTC (potential to extend) as an exciting new launch. Having completed a/b testing with two major household names they are ready to launch to a wider base and need you to help realise this.
You will often be working under tight deadlines your responsibilities would include: researching, designing, defining product specifications and prototyping new user experiences based on product requirements.
Deliverables include design mockups, prototyping,production and visual assets, and documentation required for proper implementation.
To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for consistency, color use, typography and a keen eye for subtle details. Ultimately, you will help build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our clients.
Your time will be spent 70% on this project and 30% on other NPD/Ideas working closely with the rest of the team.
To be suitaed to this role you should be able to tick through this list:
● You have at least 5 years work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
● BSc/MSc in Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering or relevant field Experience in industrial design
● An excellent online portfolio showcasing UX, UI and visual design work for mobile, desktop, TV and web
● Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches and wireframes
● A command of visual and communication design principles
● Highly skill levels in Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and other design tools
● You are organised, collaborative and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
● You are open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
● Excellent interpersonal skills to clearly and effectively communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas, and
solutions to stakeholders, internal teams, and clients.
● You know how to inspire others around you and foster a positive atmosphere.
Desired but not essential:
● Previous experience working in e-commerce environment is a plus
● Experience in designing app experiences from start to finish as a product designer
Currently offered as fully remote, with some flexiblity for on site working as restrictions lift.
If this sounds like you please apply with an up to date CV, cover note and your casestudies/portfolio with relevant examples highlighted.