The Role: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Contract – 12 Month - maternity cover
Pay Rate: £28.85 per hour (£60,000pa) - Via PAYE
Location: London (Remote to start)
We are working with the world’s best known video streaming platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-known, established global brand.
We are looking for an admin assistant to join the company for 12 months, primarily supporting 2-3 directors on the UK Business & Legal Affairs Original Series team.
The successful candidate will be proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle
multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times.
Teams are growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day
to day work but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organised and
efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently
exercises good judgement. The team works with colleagues spread across several
countries and time zones, so a high level of organisation is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Maintain calendars for executives including scheduling and confirming large
cross-functional, internal & external meetings across multiple time zones.
Predominantly for 3 Directors, but occasional support to the wider team as
● Creation of agendas, rotas, documents & linking out in diary invites ahead of
● Attend key team meetings, compile meeting notes and track participant actions.
● Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
● Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
● Create presentations and slides, including org charts.
● Assist with onboarding new hires to the team, including managing logistics with
the N-Tech & HR teams.
● Create onboarding documents for new starters, ensuring all linkouts are updated.
● Schedule Training Sessions with new starters to take them through key BLA Team
Info, G-Suite & processing expenses.
● Assist with arranging 1:1 intro meetings for new starters. And ensure they are
invited to all relevant BLA & cross functional meetings.
● Upload documents & contracts within DocuSign for internal & external
stakeholders to sign. Filing fully executed copies in relevant folders within the
Legal Drive and sharing with stakeholders where necessary.
● Heavy communication internally and externally.
● Coordinate / collaborate with other assistants and teams
● Occasional holiday cover for the other BLA Admin Assistant
● Support the broader UK BLA Team by updating the internal dashboards/Airtables, Websites and Documents.
● Support the team across different logistic and organisational challenges when
● Manage contracts & vendors - including arranging notaries for witnessing of
signatures and the authentication of documents.
● Organise team social events, and gifting for birthdays, anniversaries, occasions
● Coordinate various internal & external events/off-sites/ external meetings.
● Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
● Extensive experience as an administrative or executive assistant supporting
● Preferable to have experience supporting Business & Legal Affairs executives
● An interest in the entertainment business is highly preferred
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
● Ability to adapt work approach across diverse cultures and time zones
● Team-player and ally who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
● Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
● Understanding of how to prioritise and respond accordingly
● Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to switch easily
● Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps would be preferred
● Proficiency in DocuSign would be preferred
● Ability to quickly and efficient use and learn the company technology platforms and