- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator for a leading fiduciary and professional administration services specialist based in Central London. This is a permanent position, ideal for somebody looking to get started right away. This is an office based role and the successful individual will report into the Group Operations Director.
The main objective of the role is to assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy, specific projects and general marketing activities.
- Population and ongoing maintenance of the CRM system
- Assisting with the production of marketing collateral to include a range of multimedia promotional material for use across the business
- Sourcing content for marketing communications and researching suitable media outlets for PR initiatives
- Assisting with the production and maintenance of marketing material according to the company’s corporate identity manual
- Assisting with the development and distribution of internal and external marketing communications i.e. staff newsletter, quarterly company newsletters and ad hoc email marketing campaigns
- Sourcing, coordination and ongoing management of group brand awareness campaigns to include directory listings, memberships and online/offline advertising
- Degree in marketing or related subject
- Experience in the financial services industry in a similar role
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and other related design packages and software
- Strong administration skills
- Good organisational skills to include planning and scheduling projects
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Self-motivated with a structured approach to work
- Personable and articulate
- Capable of working to own initiative and as part of a team
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
My client is a leading fiduciary and professional administration services specialist.